WindBliss 110 num 3
|Draft||0,97m and 2,2m carbon daggerbord down|
|Empty weight||Below 3400 kg|
Current WindBliss Num 3 being built is designed for a famous sailor under contract and therefore we can not name him.
This will be a pleasure boat to enjoy easy cruising in french britanny with miniam weight and simplistic solutions.
We should be very pleased with performances as weight is as low as possible :
- usual perfect building with infusion process on quality foam
- carbon where it pays : front beam, mast load
- 2 outoard engine instead heavier inboards
- as fezw as possible interior layout only one bed and head
- carbon daggerboard to enjoy maximum performances